Saturday, March 19, 2011

Minnie Mouse Mania

In the spirit of party planning
 I decided to start my day out with Minnie herself!




...they aren't in this house anyway!



We all know I love me some etsy. I buy more than I sell and here are a few things I found today:


I'm definately going to be buying the pink minnie with Adalyn's name for her smash cake.
Announce Your Day has the cutest paper goods. Go get your custom minnie topper today!

And how cute are these gumball favors?!


I might be snagging up some of those as well!


It's going to be my baby girl's big day, but momma must dress for the occasion.. I'm thinking about adding this iron on applique to a white t-shirt for myself.


Childish? Maybe. Do I care? No. What do you think the hubby should wear?! Mickey?
I'd only be so lucky.
I also ran across a cute pattern for a minnie mouse hat at Crochet Dreamz. I added my own touches here and there and I'm almost done! All I have to do is sew her all together and put my little model to work in the morning. Here's the progress so far:
  


I think Adalyn is going to LOVE it!


Don't forget to head on over to Fingerprints on the Fridge and enter to win a lovely newsboy hat made by yours truely!

No comments:

Post a Comment